Well I think I have died and now live in so called hell. Got up and the power company was at the door. what a way to get up lol. The man said the power was out the next street over and he needed in the back yard of the house to get the trees cut down to fix the proublem. Seems like this is the same proublem Storm told them about when it was winter lol. So I said fine go in the back yard. So a few min later the man was back at the door asking to move the doghouse so th truck could get next to the power pole. Well then the power to the house was off for like an hour and it got very very hot in the house with no air being moved by the fans. But at least it is back on now and all fans are running. I still think its about 90 in the house.
Storm called me at about noon and is on his way home which is good because its way to hot to be on a roof. I waterd my plants and changed the water for dragon jazzy and kati are in the house I need to bring dragon in as soon as Storm gets home and the air is on in the back room.
Called nate and ask if he was ok with not being at the house and he said it was fine because it was so hot. I told him next week as long as it was not over 100 that he should be at my house a f ew days and we would do the chicken and cake. I got all the stuff last night when we had to run to walmart to get soda and stuff.
well the temp in the house is 85 so n ot as bad as out side is weather bug says its 97 and its 134 pm so i am sure its going to get much hotter. i watched the news last night to see how hot it is in oklahoma city and it said 105 so i hope Bethany is staying in the air or in a pool.
The kitten was doing ok cant find it right now its to far under Storms desk to see it so I will have him get her for me when he gets home from work.
well i am off to put some water in the frig to cool down so we have stuff to drink later tonight.
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well then the power to the house was off for like an hour and it got very very hot in the house with no air being moved by the fans. But at least it is back on now and all fans are running. I still think its about 90 in the house.
Before we put the AC in the livingroom window, it was frequently around 90. After the AC, it's still around 85 (it's a small AC).
Post a Comment