Right now I do not care if i go on in life. When you are told by the person you love more then life its self that you lie well that hurts. When you try so hard to make that person happy and all that person can say is its your fault that I do not get sleep that hurts. When you try to do as that person wishes and all that is said is its your fault if I loose my job that sucks. Right now i am hurt bad. Why do people who i love hurt me no matter how hard in life I try .
you give and give and give and no one cares. you try and try and try and no one cares.
I would do all i can to make It better. All I wish for is a few min of time all by my self but every time I ask for a min i get told no you take away from me and my time i need to sleep. I ask for time on the weekend and all i get is told come out and watch me do fence well i need time all to my self with you not time watching you do shit. So am i a bitch I guess so.
Life sucks
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a really rought day. *hugs* Hope you're feeling better now.
Post a Comment