Sunday, July 30, 2006

i got in trouble today

Ok to make my week even go worse i got in trouble in freecycle because I asked to have someone come look at the van. Well it says you can ask for something if you can touch it and I could if i wish touch the man who came and took a look at the van but I did not touch him so I guess I was wrong lol
Well at least James told us what was wrong with the van and its now fixed so I guess all and all i was ok just seems like i keep getting shit wrong in my life. It was not like James asked me to pay him for coming and looking at the van but for the next time i have a proublem he told me to save his number and call him with any proublem i might have with the van. So guess I will not need to post for a man to come work on the van.

well this week i hope is better. last week sucked.
first got upset with storm lost my computer son was in trouble with his stepmom and van needed fixed and then trouble on freecycle. All and all i am still alive so that is good lol

2 comments:

Todd said...

Ok to make my week even go worse i got in trouble in freecycle because I asked to have someone come look at the van. Well it says you can ask for something if you can touch it and I could if i wish touch the man who came and took a look at the van but I did not touch him so I guess I was wrong lol

Sheesh!

TheyDHD said...

*laugh* You can't touch the service you were requesting (looking at the van) silly. *smile* I'm glad you got James to look at it though, He's out mechanic too. Very reliable. :D